Please email us at email@example.com with your name, telephone, email address and position you'd like to do.
The Volunteer Handbook can be found here.
- Acting - This is the part of theatre everybody knows. The stage actor. Often requires dancing and singing for musicals as well.
- Box Office - This can include night of the event work, manager, or in your home ticket pre sales.
- Costumes - Often we need a person in charge, a shopper, and a seamstress.
- Directors & Designers—Choreography, guest director, technical director, music director, props, set and light designers. These are some of the areas we care looking for more talent. If you have had some experience in these, please let us know.
- Graphic Design - We often need someone to design graphics for a show and do layout for posters, banners, t-shirts and buttons.
- Event Organizer - We have several events that happen for each show. A fundraiser, a opening night reception, and a cast party. You can choose one or all three.
- General Office - This would include making phone calls periodically. Helping fold, sticker, and send mailers; and other various office activities. Help maintain website.
- Hair/Make-up - We need designers as well as people to administer makeup.
- Light and Sound operators - These people are in the technical booth and run the lights and sound. Experience is helpful but not required with enough training. Time commitment is limited to the run of the show and a few weeks before.
- Manual Labor - In this area we have set load in and strike. There is also using tools to construct the set. Painters come in after the set is built to apply the finishing touches.
- Producer / Publicity - This requires mostly delegation and coordination. Strong organization is important. You are in charge of marketing a show. Guidelines are setup for you, experience not required.
- Stage Crew - You work back stage during the run of the show and a few weeks prior. You move things on stage around between scenes.
- Usher - Nights of shows only. You are expected to professionally help people find their seats as well as sell concessions.